Saturday, August 11, 2007

Return

Yeah, so I came back from my two week vacation in Sweden where I'd been visiting family and friends and stuff. When I left two weeks ago the weather was... well it was hot. But fuck me. This is ridiculous. I was expecting heat, but this pacifying heat is not quite what I'd
prepared for.
You get kinda used to it quickly though, but if you walk into a store or step on the train. You're fucked.
Especially 99 Shop here in Kumegawa, they have like... subzero temperatures, which is kinda nice, but when you go back outside again; BAM! It's like walking into a wall of.... well something hot.
And I sweat, a lot. And now I'm jatlagged as fuck too. Plane landed at 8something AM local time, and I didn't get home until 1pm or thereabouts. And then I made a bad decision (one of many) of taking a nap. So I woke up at 8pm.
There's some kind of music festival called Summer Sonic today and tomorrow. I have no ticket but I'm planning on going there anyway to see if I can get one outside or something. The Pillows are playing and I'd really like to see them live at least ONCE during my lifetime (i.e, my stay here in Japan).
Yeah, and now I'm going to try to get drunk so I can fall asleep so I don't stay up till 5am! Yay healthy!

No comments: