Thursday, November 1, 2007

Die, Demon!

Ok, Dracula X Chronicles for PSP is totally owning my life right now. I can't seem to put it down. Haven't completely finished the remake of Rondo of Blood yet but I've played through Symphony of the Night twice already. :P I love those kinds of games. That's probably why Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion owned me a few years back, and before Dracula X came into my possession it was the other Castlevania games for DS. Been listening to the new Kent album for several days now. It grows on you. Me and Christer bought tickets for Nikko yesterday. It'll be my second visit, hopefully the weather will be better than last time I was there. :P
Not much else going on. School every day. One month left until it's time for JLPT level 2. ... .......... Ok back to Castlevania for me. :D

No comments: