Omfg Nodame Cantabile is awesomesterest.
I started watching the anime 2 days ago. Finished it in a day, and then went on to read the 12 volumes (so far) that continues after the anime (the anime ends at volume 9 i think it was). And now I just read the latest chapter and have to waiiiitttt for the next one. ;_;
Unless I try to find the raw scans of next chapter and use my withering skills in japanese to translate it. :X
Also; I know there's a j-drama of Nodame Cantabile too, but I absolutely REFUSE to watch that (or any other j-drama for that matter). :|
:UPDATE:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just read that Ninomiya Tomoko (who writes and draws Nodame) is taking a break from Nodame because she's having a baby. :( So no more Nodame until.. November or something I'm guessing. Bleh.. I guess I'll go catch up on Nana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment