My life is slowly being forced into some kind of routine as of lately.
And I'm not sure I like it.
I'm working different shifts every week (night shift last week, morning shift this week) but the components of my day stay the same. Go up, go to work, go home......... play World of Warcraft!
Jesus that game swallowed me completely. I also logged on FFXI the other day just to check so my characters were still there and ended up playing for a few hours. The game is still great and with the new Level Sync-function it's even easier to get a party and level up. I'm going to keep playing WoW for a while now though. But I'll most definately return to FFXI now and then.
Also; Christer is moving down here to the civilized end of Sweden sometime in October! And crap now I got to get to work. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment