Monday, September 10, 2007

Back then...

Loaded up my old anime opening & ending-playlist again. Feels kinda nostalgic listening to some of the songs. I remember a few years back when me and a friend used to have "Guess that op/ed"-competitions over shoutcast. Ah, the nerdness. :D I miss it. I haven't watched anime regularly since I came to Japan, almost a year now. I might start again now that the new Gundam-series is beginning in a few weeks (maybe earlier?).... checked, first episode airs October 6th apparently. The robots look kinda plain from what I've seen (the ones I saw at Gundam Expo anyway), but so did Impulse and Strike at first. I guess they're gonna flesh them out later on or replace them all together, hopefully not as ridiculously as they did with Strike Freedom with all the Meteor-packs and shit. That was a little too much. Oh yeah.. I still have that Z Gundam model I have to finish putting together.

Listening to: Baad - 君が好きだと叫びたい
(Slam Dunk 1st opening)

No comments: