I have been enlightened. There is fun to be had in Roppongi contrary to my previous beliefs. Yesterday we went out to a place called Castillo. It's a small place, hardly any people there at all yesterday, but it was really great. They played 70-80's music and you could make request (yes I made LOTS of them). And so we danced the night away (except a bit at the end... when I was tired :P).
Oh, and earlier, before the Roppongi-part, me, Christer, Tobias and K-I went to Tokyo Game Show! It was cool, but not like.. "WOHOO BEST EVVARRR"-cool. Didn't play anything though, the lines were ridiculous. 4 hours to play the demo of Metal Gear Solid 4 (not that I wanted to play it but still). It was something I'm glad I did, because I probably won't be going again. Unless some really fucking great game that I reallyreally want to play and the demo is available there only, then I might consider going again sometime. Nowadays you can watch everything on the intarwebs anyway.
So, today I'm going to stay in bed (where I am now), and just.. watch movies and anime or something. My urge to move around is at this moment very small.
Listening to: Noooothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment