Friday, September 14, 2007

The X-ray Bus

Strange day today. A few days ago we were informed that there's tuberculosis going around in Tokyo now, and that we would have to get chest x-rayed. :D So today we did. We were supposed to have a small test first period but instead we had to fill out forms. Really ugly forms. You would maybe think that "Hey, Japan is pretty technological.", but these forms looked like they'd been written on a typewriter and then manually copied or something. Anyway, we filled them out and then off to Shinjuku we went. The x-ray mobile (yes! that's what they call it, I want one when I grow up) was like a 10 minute walk from the station. In, hand over the form, stand in front of the machine. KA-CLICK. Done. And then me and Christer and Tobias went to McDonalds. Yay. I proclaim this weekend FFXI-weekend. That is all.

No comments: