Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gone

Miriam and Fanny went home to Sweden this morning. :(
We had a kind of a "wake" at Fanny's house last night. Sat around drinking until about 6 in the morning when Miriam and Fanny took a taxi to the station to go to Narita. I cried a little I think. Strange, I usually don't concerning things like this. We had a party in Matsudo three days ago as well. Thérèse couldn't come to Fanny's house yesterday because she went to Okinawa and won't be back until next Tuesday or something, so the party in Matsudo was her last chance to say goodbye. It was quite the emotional evening. Thérèse, Fanny and Miriam go way back, and they came here together as well. Next up on the going-back-to-sweden-list is Karin, she'll be leaving November 8th. Can't wait to see what kind of mental wreck I'll be at that party. :P
On a more awesome note, K-I got here like a week ago! Nobody will go safe from the madness we will unleash on Tokyo! He also bought a computer which came preinstalled with Windows Vista, ew. So I'm gonna head out to Matsudo to try and remedy that later today. When me thought patterns are more cohesive.

Listening to: Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

No comments: